Funny Baby Videos

Top 10 Funny Baby Videos!

Here are the Top 10 Baby Videos on YouTube! (with a couple of the most watched toddlers on YouTube!) Video ranked from highest number of views to lowest.


1. Charlie Bit My Finger! – Number One Baby Video on YouTube!



2. Hahaha  - Small daring boy
Classic Laughing Baby! – The number one laughing baby on YouTube!



3. “I Don’t Like You Mommy” – most watched talking toddler on YouTube.



4. Baby Dancing to Beyonce!” – The 3rd most watched baby on YouTube.



5. Baby Laughing at Wii! – try to watch and not laugh.



6. Baby Laughs at Paper Ripping! – who knew paper could be so much fun!



7. Mommy’s Nose is Scary! – the most recent viral video on YouTube.



8. Cute Toddler Sings “Hey Jude!” – Paul McCartney would be proud.



9. Four Laughing Babies – Quadruplets in Unison.



10. Kung Fu Baby! – also known as the Ninja Baby.
Funny YouTube Baby Videos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys :)
    I recently launched my website: Funny clips , It's a comedy video website where I put some of the funniest video on the internet :)
    I would appreciate some feedback.

    ReplyDelete